martes, 16 de octubre de 2012

Dreams come true! ♥



Dreams come true ♥!
Hey guys, so I’m going to tell you how was one of my summer holiday. I went to Niza, located on the French coast. It was an amazing travel, as you know I’m 25 years old, and I don’t have too much luck with love, but in this trip I met the men of my life, this is my fairytale. One day I woke up and I decided to travel to Niza, a place where all of your dreams can be true. When I was at the airport, exactly checking my luggage, I met a boy who was going to take the same flight as me, and I start to talk with him, he told me that he decided to travel there because he likes wonderful sceneries, so he had found an incredible hotel on the coast, at the beach, also that he really like to go sightseeing and that it was the second time that he go there and he promised him that he will go there again to try the famous French’s salads, are as healthy as tasty, because of the mixture of the ingredient flavors. I told him too, why I want to go to Niza, one of my friend went there for his honeymoon, and he told me that it was the best trip that he has ever done in his life so far, I told him that I’d give anything to go there. We spent all the trip talking about us, when we were at Niza, we caught a taxi, luckily, for me, we had the same hotel; I was amazed, because I couldn’t believe how lucky I was. There were around seven o’clock when we decided to go diving on the coast, there we saw a large barrier reef, <<it’s so colorful>> I said when suddenly we were trapped in a cave, in this moment I felt so terrified but at least I were with him. When everything finish we went to our rooms, after a rewarding shower, I lay in my bed it was so cozy. At night, I wore a dress with the color of the sea, when someone knocked my door and I opened it, Can you imaging who was the person that was knocking my door?, in front of me was him with a branch of roses asking me for a date, I don’t know what it was, but when I saw him, something on my mind started to rise in my head, of course I said yes. And I’m here three years latter with a beautiful son called Allan like his father, waiting for my husband in my house.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario